Kamis, Januari 22, 2009

positive thinking

Why I always have a positive thinking to other people.
Why I always think people always a kind person.
Sometimes I will have a bad thinking of people, but I can't
I have tried before not to think positive about people.
I can't, until I have proof, that they are negative.
For me everybody is kind people, until I have proof they do bad thing.
Some of my freind said to me, that I have not to always have a positive thinking to people, sometimes I have to think a negative thinking about people. Because, according to them, not every people are positive, thers many negative or people in outside.
I know, but in my perpectives, they are kind until they do a bad thing.
Am I right or Wrong. Don't know. What do u think.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

penting ya bu untuk bisa positive thinking krn jujstru banyak orang di luar sana hebatnya negative thinking loh.
Anyway, being positive mencegah kita cepat tua bu...saya juga selalu positive thinking sekalipun mayoritas kejadiaannya berbicara terbalik sih..
mantap!
Cheers!